Friday, July 24, 2009

SHE'S AN AFRICAN BLOG STAR, MISS FATIMATA LY NZE!


Pic courtesy of Fatimata Ly Nze's blog


This lady is crazyyyy her blog is oh my God excellent, and I don't feel that way quite often, but this one... the amount of work she puts in it, the things she finds are amazing.
Her blog is mainly about" textures and patterns inspired by black cultures".
Why do I love it?
Because like I said , I respect anyone that works hard at what they do at providing interesting and diverse information, I discover African and non African interior designers that I didn't know, great ideas of design ect through her work...I love it
Sista respect period:)
If you haven't been u haven't added her as a blog friend , do it do it she's amazing:)

http://patternandtexturebyessence.blogspot.com/

Djaa ls gos du Senegal sont dedans:)
Eyeee Wayee:)

3 comments:

patternsandtexturebyessence said...

Thank you Yaye! I hope to bring the best out!
I learn a lot from yours as well!
Fatimata

Nana said...

wow, its a really amazing blog! I dont ever think about patterns, artists or the designs from/inspired by the continent.. i added it to my faves.

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for a couple of years, and I love it. I love that you focus on mostly African women!