Thursday, July 23, 2009

DO YOU HAVE THE RIGHT GYM SHOES?




I admit, I admit I'm guilty!!!

I've been wearing my fav' walking Asics shoes at the gym, cute yes but right for the gym absolutely not..

So I've been wondering what's the pefect gym shoes?
As any good sales person would ask , you need to ask yourself if you have any room for your toes to move at the front of you shoes? if not even if they are the flyest adidas shoes put them down and move on to what fits .

Make sure that the shoes you plan on purchasing have good arch and offer you great stability and cushioning, don't forget to buy insoles.

It's advised to buy them in the afternoon and try them on with your running socks.

Here's a short article on the matter:
http://quazen.com/shopping/clothing/how-to-find-the-perfect-gym-shoe/

Djaa we need to be running with the right shoes :)
Eyee Wayee:)

*Pic courtesy of the charcolartist

1 comment:

Beauty Is Diverse said...

I am guilty of not having the right gym shoes.