Sunday, July 05, 2009

IBI OLUWOLE DESIGNER AND CLOTHING STORE OWNER IN SANTA CLARA, CALIFORNIA!



Miss Ibi Oulwole in front of her boutique

Inside the store

No she's not paying me to profile her story here, I just love strong dedicated African women and when I fell by accident on her story I knew other Fabulafricana women would be inspired to work hard.
Ibi has been designing jewelry and clothe for a while , she didn't need to go to a store to ger her prom dress she made it herself.
Once she graduated from Santa Clara with a degree in Marketting she worked on a business plan, and later on opened her own store called Ibi Boutique.
She carries independent designers as herself such as Mison, Sindy Collection , Scoop, Kersh...
On the clothing store blog (which is updated frequently) I see that they receive new items regularly, I like their selections, classy shirts with a twist, maxi and mini dresses, jewelry,sandals and handbags..

Her marketting degree def' didn't go to waste, the sista knows how to sell her line, she host Sip n' Shop Party at IBI Boutique. The concept is quite simple you the customers can host a party and invite friends of yours in the store that you'll have to yourself , Ibi would provide snacks and drinks ect..cool idea ...


It's def' inspiring to see an African sista doing her thing:)

Here's a video presentation of Ibi Boutique:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-X-sylFowg
Her webbie:
http://www.ibiboutique.com/

Djaa my Nigerian sistas sont dedans:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

2 comments:

Nana said...

I love seeing women making it as entrepreneurs, doing something they love. It's inspiring, makes me want to push myself harder. I didn't see a link to purchase clothes on her blog, I guess they don't sell online?

Veronica said...

Also didn't see a phone number or email...