Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LAS HIJAS DEL SOL REPPIN FOR GUINEA EQUATORIALE!



Djeee le sexy des gos de Guinee Equatoriale..ca ment pas hein!

Oh I love this aunty and niece singing duo, they are so cute..even though I don't understand everything they say in Spanish and in their dialecte ..I def' feel their sense of positivity..their videos are so interractive, you can feel their sense of fun love it...:)
Rewind I got so excited..so I didn't introduced them properly..'my bad':)
Piruchi Apo Botupá y Paloma Loribó are from the island Bioko and are from the Bubi tribe which culture was bruised during the Spanish colonisation. As singers who lived in Spain , these 2 gorgeous black women made it their purpose through their musical rythm, their clothing style, their tribal tatoos in their videos to celebrate their ancestors through their music..they are well known in Spain and have as mentor Manu Chao (a musical genius himself)..I'm just discovering them and I'm lovingg them:)

I love their videos :
Ay Corazon
Yo Tengo la Luz

Djaa my sistas from Guinea Equatoriale sont dedans deee:)
Eyeee Wayee:)

No comments: