Saturday, March 14, 2009

GEORGETTE KALA LOBE AND HER KALA LOBE DANCE COMPANY!




Love this picture

I find her beautiful and sensual

Choreographing

Lee Cooper Commercial

Where do I start with the extra talented Georgette Kala Lobe?
Classic , Jazz, Contemporary, Opera dancer, Choreographer, She's graced African European dance stages, just a multi talented dancer..
What I dig abt her is that through her choreographic work, her personal sense of style, she always carries a touch of Africanism..
As she says best herself, her European training and her African upbringing make her who she is..
She choreographed a solo called :'Douala Manga Bell"a courageous King of Cameroun who fought hard against the German colonization ..he ended up hanged around 1914..
I think Georgette also the product of beautiful human encounters with
Anywhoo I think it's best for you guys to visualize it and have your own opinion:
"Douala Manga Bell"
Lettre d'Amour
Here's her official webbie:
http://kalalobe.com

Djaa my sistas from Cameroun are amazing:)
Eyee Wayeee:)

3 comments:

soukho said...

Artistique la pause pour la Pub Lee Cooper. Wow. Black is Beautiful.

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...

Hi friend, peace...
Your blog very interesting. If you willing, visit or follow my blog please, "Sosiologi Dakwah" at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com

Ebony Intuition said...

Love the pictures.