Sunday, February 15, 2009

LOVE YOUR ENERGY, MISS MINYESHU KIFLE!


2 Gorgeous w/her fulani braids


2 diversity within her band..and yep she's the boss lol


dance my sister

She made me smile, wanna shake my shoulders left and right, dance with her on stage..and that just looking at her videos..!!
This beautiful young Ethiopian woman who evolves in Europe is not afraid to mix traditional Ethiopan beats and language with other pieces of world music..w/her Malian guitarist and some European musicians..she represents her culture well...:)
Her background resides in her experience w/the National Theater of Ethiopia..
where she learned the art of dance and story telling through music
I really like the spirit of this young woman, I like that she goes out there in the world a little a la Angelique Kidjo and co..and show her culture freely and at the same time embrace others..
Sista will have to teach me how to do that little scream..lol
Here's her webbie:
http://www.minyeshu.nl
Here are a few videos:
Minyeshu
Buna

Djaa my sisters from Ethiopie sont dedans:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

No comments: