Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Is blogging still a thang..:)


 Hey guyz,

It’s been such a long time since I’ve been on this platform.. ( I’m smiling writing down this post☺️..) I don’t know who it will reach but I miss blogging.. I miss this space.. I have so many good memories of countless hours spent searching for what I used to call and still do Fabulafricanas/ os.. a time when IG was not a thing , information about us were not that available..man what a time we are living in👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 African people are thriving in so many different ereas .. you all know that when you take a look at your facebook and Instagram timelines … we are truly doing our thang..

I still get happy when I receive random messages of people that used to stop by this space .. cela fait toujours plaisir..

I was just stopping by to say hey…

I don’t know what I’ll do next of this space ☺️ but I’m glad it still exists, I’m glad I got to discover and share about so many dope people..

I have so much to say .. so we shall see:)

Till next time :)

Eye waye…


Yaye

No comments: