Sunday, January 20, 2008

GIBRIL GEORGE REPPIN FOR GAMBIA ON THE RUNAWAY!!







Who said that cornrows could not be glamorous?





Boy Gibril maybe we need to send u some jollof rice...:)



Gibril& Miss Diouf dans le chaud






Love that look ..gotta admit..kinda like fashion meets desinvolture






Hate this 1..but wanted 2 show that homeboy's look is quite versatile








True Gambian brotha doin the propper/jockey look...quite artisitic






YAAAAA....I see u Gibril George!!



Wanted 2 say thanks to the coments from new readers....madddd appreciated...:))))



For those who may not have the time or the desire to watch the CAN 2008 ..


today was the first game btw Ghana & Guinea...results are :


2 for Ghana and 1 for Guinea...

http://www.can2008.com/





Aight for the peeps who've been on this ride w/me for 1 while now...u may remenber me taking about this Gambian fella who's doin it modelling stylo....I saw new pics of this 25-26 years old brotha and wanted 2 share these beautiful pics of him :)))


Djaaa my Gambian brothas are more fiyaa:)


Djaaa my Ghanaian brothas are doin it for the CAN 2008:)


Eyeee Wayee:)

No comments: