Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Laure is a 27 years old Hair & Make up Artist who resides in France
Monday, December 29, 2008
Ready to buy your ingredients fabulafricana:
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 3 cups of shredded carrots
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 teaspoons of cinamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 cup of chopped peacans
Now to make the frosting you'll need:
- 1/2 of softened butter
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 3 ounces of cream cheese
- powdered sugar
- Start off by preheating the oven to 175° C or 350°F....grease your pan if possible a 9x13 inch pan
- Mix in a bowl your flour, baking powder and soda,sugar,and salt
- Beat your eggs add in some sugar gradually followed the oil and the vanilla
- Mix the eggs mixture to the flour mixture
- add the chopped peacans and carrots to the mixture
The frosting mixture is quite simple to make:
- Beat the cream cheese, the butter,the powdered sugar and the vanilla..
Bake@ 375F to 400F for 35 to 40 minutes and tadaaa Fabulafricana it's ready...
This is a good version of the recipe: http://www.joyofbaking.com/CarrotCake.html
Real Face of French teenagers..Caucasian Taiwanese Malian Marocan...
- Living in the projects
- relationship teacher/student
- the gap btw kids born in France and their parents who are immigrants
- We should always cut of one inch of the flowers ..sharp scissors will do or a knife and put them asap in a vase of course filled with lukewarm water remenber to change the water every 2 days...
- When buying them it's best to buy them already cut ....
- Always make sure that there aren't any leaves in the water
- If you are dealing with roses the trick is to cut the stems in the water
- Def' use the packets given to you by the florist they contain chemicals that will kill the bacterias in the water and will feed your plants as well
- Some experts say that adding seven up to lukewarm water can maintain your flowers alive, some use 1/2 of bleach and a bit of lemon juice as well.
- Keep flowers away from the sun and in cool places at night
- Never put flowers close to a bowl of fruits because they release a nefaste gas
- Another interestin trick I've learned consists of putting dead looking roses in a bit of water..it may freshen them up ...
- You can also add a bit of sugar to your water ..
I found this article quite helpful : http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17116132/Enjoy your flowers:)
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Nice finishing touches
Guess Montre, 150 Dollars